Verve Diva Inspirations March Challenge


Sunday Funday - today was a day to play! Heavenly!
 I didn't even get dressed today! It was glorious! To be able to stay in my comfy p.j's all day was a total treat - and while I would love to say I got to craft the day away in my studio, I found some balance with a bit of chores like laundry, mopping floors, and dusting. 

I had some crafty free-time and decided to play with some of my spring goodies in my stash! 

I designed this super-sweet tag today for the Verve March challenge!




 ( I am SO SO happy they are bringing back their monthly inspiration challenges - because they were one of my FAVES!) 

I decided for this project I wanted to make a fun spring tag! I found a sweet little
stamp from Unity called Little Bunny For You - and inked him up, using minimal colouring with my Zigs! I added a wee bit of Fun Stampers Journey silks for that vibrant touch of yellow!
I really wanted to  play with some stencilling,
 so I chose a Tim Holtz stencil from the #26 collection. I used distress ink in Shabby Shutters and 
Twisted Citron and lightly sponged the back ground on my tag. I inked up the sentiment on a circle cut with SU!'s stitched circle dies and also dug in to my SU! stash for those adorable dragonflies.  I had a piece of scrap watercolor paper that still had a splash of color from my Ken Oliver colorbursts to create them using the Detailed Dragonfly thinlits. 
A bit of burlap fibre ribbon from my stash finished it all off!

 I have a lovely array of shades of green - it made me happy to think Spring is around the corner here soon. (I hope!)

Thanks for stopping by - be sure to let me know you were here! Leave me some love below - I would love to stop on your blog and say hello!

Love, Peace n' Ink 

Amber


Comments

  1. Such an adorable tag! Love that sweet little bunny. So glad you could join us for our Diva Inspirations challenge, Amber.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts