Stamp Ink Paper #146-Food & Drink!


Hey y'all - this challenge was my fave... I love food... and drinks. 
I love WINE!

And this week the Stamp Ink Paper challenge hits near and dear to my heart.

I am diggin' the vino!





This FUN easel card was created using SU!'s
"Half Full" stamp set... and oooohhh baby... I love a wine glass that is half full. Or just full. 
Whatever.

I inked it up and created layers with SU cardstock in Fresh Fig, Basic Black, and the Woodgrain DSP... and I colored this with (for shame...) Spectrum Noir markers..BUT! ..in my defence my SU blends were out on loan to a
crafty cohort - she was needing some ink therapy and I will ALWAYS enable!

That cool little brick-like texture was a bit of the embossing paste with a smudge of Very Vanilla ink in it, and I used a Tim Holtz stencil for that! Love it!
And finally I gave this beauty a blast of sparkle with some Nuvo Mica Mist in Antique Gold. Seriously.... I need more of these because they remind me of Tattered Angels mists of long ago - but do not clog up - the mist is fine. (like wine.... heeehee) 

Did I make you thirsty? Well c'mon over - let's wine about it!

Go to our challenge ... pour yourself a cup... and play along!


Love, Peace n' Ink

Amber



Comments

  1. LoveLoveLove this amazing card!! Your distressed brick "makes it" <3
    Love the sentiment on the wine bottle like that too!!
    FABulous card my friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts