Stamp Ink Paper #148- Farmhouse Chic


Friends, it feels like it has been FOREVER!

I have to admit, this spring has kicked my ass! (Pardon my language, but gosh darn it, it is TRUTH) 

I feel  like I am just waking up, and I am finally seeing the light of day - with the busy work season just wrapping up, I have had no time to do anything but work - and it has taken a dent out of me... personally.... and it's time to get back on track! I have missed my crafty time... I have missed my husband and family.... and finally, I have missed ME. So it is time to focus on the things that matter.

This week, we have a theme for you over at Stamp Ink Paper challenges... that REALLY stumped us all... it really WAS a challenge. What does "Farmhouse Chic" mean? I had to use good ol' Google. 
The cue card is meant to inspire - and this super quick and easy card was what I designed!


This card was super quick and easy, using Woodgrain paper from Stampin Up! and a little help from the Spring Market Collection from Carta Bella (currently my most fave paper collection ever - until something new and shiny comes up on my radar) ;) 
I even dug in to the coordinating Ephemera and tags from the Collection. I hit my SU supply again for the gold-dipped congrats - the Sunshine Wishes thinlets have gotten alot of love from me and it is still one of my rock-solid choices from Stampin Up. I am so happy to see it's going to stick around for awhile longer in the new catalog!
(shhh....) 
That heat embossing with the gold embossing powder adds just a bit of "chic" to this card.



Be sure to play along with us this week for the challenge - link up your design over here:


Love, Peace n' Ink

Amber

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts