Stamp Ink Paper #153 - Tic Tac Toe


Hi crafty friends!! I hope you are having a great beginning to your week!

This week, the Stamp Ink Paper Design Team has a fun Tic Tac Toe challenge for you
to get you inspired! I am excited to see what everyone creates using the different elements!

Here's my take:


This challenge had SO many options - but... in the end I decided to stay in the middle - horizontally!

I dug into my embossing folder stash and used a Taylored Expressions folder to create the fun cloud background and literally used scraps of Stampin Up's Daffodil Delight to make the sunbeams (simple, yet effective when paper choices are limited!) I kinda like how it turned out! :)
I broke out my FAVE stamp set to date from SU! - Waterfront. The little scene was created using a medley of Pear Pizazz, Soft Sky and Soft Suede (stamped off to soften just a bit).
 I literally cannot stop playing with this. OBSESSED. I have an upcoming class devoted completely to this stamp set. I can't wait to show you what I create!
Finally the sweet little sentiment is from the Sunshine Sayings set from Stampin Up - this was a happy card... and it needed a happy sentiment :) 

Thanks for stopping in - I hope you head over to our challenge and check out the DT members amazing projects for inspiration.... and get inky! 

Love, Peace n' Ink
Amber

Comments

Popular Posts