Spreading Joy With Old Traditions


Happy Saturday!
The countdown is on - Christmas is coming fast!
I started 12 GLORIOUS DAYS of Christmas Vacation today - and I got to spend it doing my favorite thing...getting inky!

Today just for fun I played around with with my Prismas - it has been awhile and I Soooooo need to practice! But I have the entire holidays to curl up and color!




I inked up a stamp and sentiment  from Unity called Old Traditions and colored 
with my Prismacolor pencils. This card layout was super simple - in fact
 I took a cue from another sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this
 week - I found paper from Echo Park called Tree Farm from
 the Cozy Christmas Collection.
 Everything was tied together with a bit
 of linen thread and some tiny silver bells. I dabbed a bit of
 Stampin' Up!'s Puff Paint - and added some wee snow flakes to this vintage winter scene.




I can't wait to practice my coloring while I am enjoying days away from work. 
I hope you enjoy your holidays as well - and I wish you 
a very happy holiday season and ...see you next year ;) 


Love, Peace & Ink

Amber



Comments

Popular Posts