TGIF - Favorites of 2019


Day two of my Christmas vacation... and guess where I was?
You guessed it... in my crafty space. 
I have done nothing for a second day in a row and I must say it has been wonderful. 

I decided to create the last Christmas card of 2019, and play along with a couple challenges...



This super fast & fun card was whipped up in no time flat - I used some one of my favorites from Stampin Up!'s Holiday catalog - the  Merry Moose bundle. That punch is adorable! This one really got a workout this season - I inked it up alot because all of the people on the "nice" list just seemed to love it. The buffalo check was hot this year too.  A few simple layers of kraft cardstock and the basic black piece I punched the moose out of made this come together fast! Even fussy-cutting that sweet little scarf took no time at all.


But all good things must come to an end... as I type this, I am already hyperventilating thinking about  all of the baking I haven't done and last minute shopping that cannot wait any longer! 

I played along with the TGIF challenge 



...and.... for a second card in a row this week ...the Freshly Made Sketches challenge. 


(I promise...no more. LOL) 

Thanks for stopping by - be sure to leave some love in the comments so I know you were here!

Love, Peace n' Ink 

Amber

Comments

  1. This is perfectly fabulous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this merry moose! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts