Inspired By...Quiet

I am so happy you are here, welcome!

this week over at the Inspired By challenge.... we are focusing on QUIET.

Sometimes, that is hard...isn't it? 

In our busy days.... just fighting for a little piece of PEACE is tough... and I try hard every day to sit in the quiet for at least 15 minutes. No interruptions... no noise. Just silence. 
This cue inspired me to dig in to my Unity stash for a stamp I bought years ago because I fell in love with it, and the artist, Phyllis Harris.  It is called Let Love Fly. 
Sometimes, you need to just get quiet, and listen. 💕


I used my Zigs on watercolor paper and layered it using a touch of washi and a piece of very-old/retired-but-still-amazing paper from CTMH.
I do not typically use inspirational messages in my designs... (I AM a sassy-girl by nature haha) ... but this one speaks to me - and I think I may send it off to someone who would really love it.


I hope our cue Inspires YOU...to play along... or to maybe just enjoy the quiet. 



Thanks for checking in. Let me know you stopped by with a hello below!

Love, Peace n Ink


Comments

  1. Your card is awesome! Love your design and message and your recipient is oh so lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts