Friends of Unity Blog Hop - Designer's Choice


Welcome to our March Blog Hop with the Friends of Unity!!


OH. MY. GOODNESS!

I am SO excited for this month's edition of the hop with UNITY!

How excited??




This month, we have a pile of  pretty things for you! And - what makes it more exciting?? I am giving away crafty goodness up in here!

Be sure to check out every stop along the hop because there are some other fabulous giveaways  - so stop in, say hi, and comment along the way because you could win some awesome Unity of your own! 

This month we really got to show off - because our March Hop is all about what we love the most - Designer's Choice!




How do you choose just one?? How? Impossible!
I love so so many sets from Unity - and I have not just one...or two... but THREE choices to showcase this month! 
Ready?? Here we GO!






My first project is one of my very 1st kits  I purchased from Unity - called Angie's Tree.
I fell in love with it from the
 start - I have used this red rubber
 stamp over and over, and I could never
 part with it. Angie Blom designed
this stamp for Unity, and it is quite simply
 one of my favorite stamps ever.



I colored this up on watercolor paper and used my Zigs. It sounds super simple - and it was - just a touch of washi and my layers over a Crumb Cake card base and it was all it took to complete this design.



My second Designer's Choice project  features a kit from a Gracielle Design collaboration with Unity! 


This beautiful kit is called Spark - it features 4 beautiful sentiments and 2 lovely images - including this caterpillar. I love the feel to this set - it's all about metamorphosis and change - and change IS a beautiful thing!
I colored this with Zigs and watercolor paper again, opting for more washi and using some bright cardstock base in Lemon Lime Twist (SU!) and ran it through my Bigshot with the subtle texture folder from SU as well!


Stay with me!

My final project this month goes sideways real quick - its a little on the sassy side ;) 



Unity has a very ...secret underground society of gals who llike a little sass, a little snark... and the After Dark collection is something we talk about in hushed whispers with lady-like hands over our mouths.
Pffffttttttt... riiiight. I couldn't even type this with a straight face.




























Who are we kidding - we all need a laugh now and then.
So these sassy little cards feature a couple sets from that side of Unity - I love them , and so do some of the girls in my life I love the most. They appreciate a little laugh every now and then - and I reach for these sets for "those" girls.






They have a great "vintage feel" and I use them all the time to brighten a sassy friends' day!


"Damn Girl" features some super fun sentiments !


I fussy cut this classy lady out and layered her on some creamy vanilla paper - that black lacy edger die is from Stampin Up!



And this itty bitty called Queen of The Universe  is a go-to for everything from Birthday's to Just Because - I love them all!









We want you to have a change to get your own Unity to add to your stash - I am giving away  two amazing prizes - just for visiting and commenting to let me know you were here to check out all of my favorites!

I will announce my winners on next month's Hop!
We also have a ton of other wicked awesome designers showing off their favorites!



Next up is Kim! Check it HERE!

You do NOT want to miss a thing!

Here is a full list of all the Hop members!


Crystal 

Eileen 

meeeee! :)

Kim

Dawn B

Robyn

Dawn F

Alaine

Jeanie Marie

Joyce



Love, Peace n'Ink


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing so many ideas! Angie's Tree is one of my favorites too so I can understand all that you expressed on that one. And I do love me some sass! Thanks for the giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed these. I love vintage girls so these are super inspiring. Love the newsprint paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are FABULOUS, I'm partial to the yellow but that tree is amazing, I really need to get that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have a hard time choosing Unity sets, too! I have so many awesome sets from them; the possibilities are really endless. I love all of your pretty cards. I really love a B&W card so adore your sassy ones. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your cards, as soon as I finish the hop, I am going to add Angie's Tree to either the cart or the wishlist! I have Damn Girl and have not inked her up yet!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amber, thank you for a super fun post. Loved all of your cards, and the yummy stamps that made them. Had just been considering that Graciellie kit, but the name of it (Spark!) escaped my notice, I was so focused on the images and the sentiment you used. Thanks for spreading the joy and craftiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! I love that tree too!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are beautiful. I live the tree stamp so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun post Amber!!
    Love these cards!!
    Your Angie's tree card is absolutely fab!! Just WOW!!
    I have "Spark" and have not inked it up yet!! TFInspiring

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these cards, I didn't know about the sassy girls - how fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing these fabulous cards. The tree is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards and I
    like the sassy sayings!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've shared a lovely range of cards, my fave is your second, encouragement cards are some of my fave! Your last cards are so charming.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Cards!! Love the Sentiments of the sassy stamps...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards. Love the sassy girls

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow your were turning out the cards!!! You are a washi tape queen! I put it on and it looks like it doesn't belong there! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, I can see why that tree image is one of your favorites because it's just beautiful and charming as all get out! I also love your sassy, snarky cards because they ROCK!! Thanks for sharing your designs with us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these all! Those snarky girls are awesome. I need to use the ones I have!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your vintage girls. I have those stamps and your cards have inspired me to get them inked!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards! I love Angie's tree!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome cards! I love your black and white cards. <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love Unity...and adore the "snark" cards...great job....I too am in Canada...but our snow is gone!! I feel for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohhh... so much fabulous here!!! Love your cards! I can’t pick a fave... each one is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the cards! The tree is my favorite, though the Damn Girl is quite fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You really created some beautiful and inspirational cards! Lovely coloring and the sass is fun ; )

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the sassy gals
    I really liked the tree stamp I need to keep your on save so that I may do my trees better I have that stamp and going to use yours for inspiration .
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  27. Angie's Tree brought me over - Damn Girl WON me over!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing cards. I love angie's tree. I did a colorful autumn tree with that a couple years ago for FOU. Check it out in my Gallery on my blog. One of my favs too. Darling caterpillar card. And those sassy girls...fun fun fun! Great coloring and lovely designs. Thanks for the laughs and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love snarky cards and I am so glad I have Damn Girl in my stash. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your cards are always inspiring to me! I love what you did with Angie's tree...such a nice, clean design. I love the color combo on the Spark card. And the designs for the vintage lady cards are absolutely amazing. I just might have to look into buying that lacy edge die. Love how you used it here.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh, I love the snarky, vintage cards - I really need to get some of those girls out and ink them up! Angie's tree is one of my faves - you made it into a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts