Stencil Us In! Blog Hop

Hi Friends! TGIF!

It has been an incredibly busy week over here in my world - and I am really happy the weekend has finally arrived!

It is also time for another Blog Hop with the Scrap n Stamp team!
This month..... you may want to "Stencil Us In" (wink) 
We are designing some fabulous projects using stencils!


Just a reminder - you definitely want to check out each stop along the hop , and be sure to comment because we have a $50 Gift Certificate for one lucky person. We will announce the winner on the 24th! 
PLUS ... (enabler alert!) All stencils over in the store are 20% off!

And there is a HUGE spring cleaning sale happening! Over 100 items are 30% off right now! For real!



If you are new here - WELCOME You likely hopped over here courtesy of Deb's blog! 

Today I am sharing a sweet little tag I designed using a Tim Holtz stencil, and a stamp set from My Favorite Things! 





This 3-pack of layering stencils from Tim Holtz is Set #26, and it's perfect for tag projects - they are just the right size to focus on a small area and create a focal point. I sponged a combination of Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Twisted Citron, Shabby Shutters and Mowed Lawn and loved how it looks! 




My little frog is from the set "Toadally Awesome"  It  was colored with Spectrum Noir and fussy cut - that die I used
 looks just like a lily pad, and I tried not to cover up too much of that stencilled base!
 The sentiment was popped up just a bit,  and I finished this tag of with a bit of coordinating ribbon. I think it turned out "Toadally Awesome" 

Next up on the hop is Susan - and she rocked this hop! Go to her blog HERE!


Thanks for stopping by!


Love, Peace n Ink 

Amber







Comments

  1. This is 'toad'ally cute! I love the stencil you used for the background, and the colours. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab! I LOVE that frog and fun stenciled Tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is TOADALLY awesome Amber! Love that you made a tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this stencil! I have it too and I use it often for my critters. It's perfect with your sweet frog. What a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marisela Delgado said: Awesome cards! So pretty. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts