Inspired By - Cute Critters


Happy Thursday - it is a super busy week over here! 
The Inspired By challenge  is just one of my blog posts for the week - I have something fun to share tomorrow AND Sunday !  
But this cue was so much fun - I just couldn't skip out! 

This week we have some cute critters!



I dug into my stash of paper (and let me tell you - I am not running short in THAT department!)
I found some super fun retired paper from Stampin' Up! that was perfect for a kids birthday card!
I also used my SU! Foxy punch - this sweet little guy is adorable! I was totally on a roll with my goodies from Stampin Up - so I figured I would use some stamp sets too - Foxy Friends and Birthday Wit rounded off this card! 

I hope this inspires you to play along with us this week - I used  some fun things I had not played with in FOREVER! It felt like inking them up for the 1st time again!


Be sure to play along with us - our cue just may inspire you!  Link up to the challenge page 

Thanks for stopping by!

Love, Peace n' Ink






Comments

  1. super cute! Love that sweet fox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling!! I LOVE the papers you used and that fox is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love this little fox....and yes, I still have some of that DSP too! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE card, ,love that little fox!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts