Inspired By - Easter is Coming


Hello everyone! 

April is finally here, and I don't know about you... but I want it to be a little kinder to us than March was. :) 
Right now the world is a bit topsy turvy ... and I am looking to making cards more and more as crafty escape from stress, uncertainty and fear. For a few minutes, it allows me to forget all the troubles myself ... my family and the world collectively are going through. It is sanctuary for me.
And I am trying my hardest to create something everyday for a while just to de-stress.


This week we have a fun little cue for you over at Inspired By.....



This Easter will be so different for EVERYONE, I believe. I just love this little bunny, and this was such a fun little project to create.




This little flower pot card was almost going to be stamp free! But I had to use a little sentiment from Unity Stamps  Let's Be Happy on that tag... 
My bunnies were created using Stampin Up!'s balloon and daisy punches! I created a project earlier in the week using them too - they make the cutest little bunnies! 



The sweet surprise is inside - pulling out the top of the card allows a sentiment on it that's hidden. It is from a retired SU! set called Lovely Amazing You.

It is sure to make someone's day a whole lot brighter. 

How will this cue inspire you?

Be sure to link up whatever you create - we want to see you have some crafty time and play along with us!

Go back to the Inspired By blog here - you can check out more fantastic designs - and show us how we inspired you!

Love, Peace n' Ink 

Amber 


Comments

  1. How clever are you?! Those bunnies are adorable! Such a sweet card!
    Looking forward to being on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so FUN!! I LOVE the whole design!! So fresh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! What a fun little surprise when you pull it up! Ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering about those cute bunnies, this is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HAD to come in for a closeup of those sweet chocolate bunnies, Amber! What an adorable 'surprise' inside card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts