Inspired By - Spring is Here! (uhhh where?)


Welcome, crafty friends!!!

I have to laugh at that post title, because where I live?!?! It looks like ANYTHING other than
Spring weather!

We have had not one, not even two...but THREE blasts of winter weather in a week...just when we clean up, and push snow.... BOOM! Another load (6 inches...8 inches...) 
We are running out of room! So ... for this cue over at Inspired By this week.... I REALLY had to close my eyes and imagine!

This week, this gorgeous floral picture is our focus - take a look!


I love these soft gorgeous colors - so that floral visual really caught my eye :) 



I knew EXACTLY which paper I wanted to use - because I have been saving it in my stash!
Carta Bella's Spring Market was an almost perfect match for what I had in mind... it was just a simple layer of that floral paper over a kraft layer and a Naturals white cardstock base! 
I managed to also score some ephemera from that collection as well - and that sentiment was simply pooped up on another scrap from that collection! Just a sweet little clothespin for embellishment and this card was done - quicker than a ...spring snowstorm? ;) 


I hope this little project inspired you to play along with us this week over at our little challenge- we have some amazing fresh new faces over there too - so check them out and be sure to send them some crafty love!

Head back to our challenge Blog here 


See you soon!

Love, Peace n' Ink





Comments

  1. Perfect paper choice! Beautiful!
    Snow?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Even if the weather outside doesn't say spring, this card certainly does! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE how you used this paper and ephemera!! I always but this kind of stuff and never use it. I need to start!! It makes GORGEOUS cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts