Inspired By...A Rainbow of Color!

Hi y'all! 

Welcome to another Inspired By challenge - that means it is Thursday!
 The week is flying by, honestly!


I have been busy with work (real life.) It has been a whirlwind still working from home and finding BALANCE. But here I am, killin' it ;) 

So this week our cue  to inspire you is a breath of fresh air in my winter world. 



We have a rainbow of color to showcase - and this was so fun, I think I am defiinitely going to 
create even more fun cards with this cue!  This challenge inspired to live in color!



I had fun using simple  splashes on my Canson watercolor paper using SU! ink and a waterbrush! EASY! I splashed a little color using beautiful Blueberry Bushel, 
Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, and Cucumber Crush. 

It took me longer to choose just the right stamps for this  :) 
But I had to go with Unity - isn't that compass image amazing?! It is from a Kit of the Month from Nov 2019  called Wonder - and it is a favorite!  Unity kits are packed full of images you will use over and over! I inked it up with Versa fine AND Versamark - and then heat embossed it with clear powder. Heat setting it gave it great shine. 

The sentiment was from yet another grab bag from Unity - but it is an itty bitty from Unity - called Joy in the Journey - I thought it worked great!

I hope you were inspired by my project this week - and I hope you play along with our challenge.

You can go back to link up your creation here! 
Thanks for stopping by!


Love, Peace n' Ink





Comments

  1. super pretty, love the watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image and the subtle watercolors behind it makes it stand out even more...and what a sweet little sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your take on the challenge Amber, how versatile to play with the color combinations that way and add a beautiful stamp, amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts