Flora and Fauna - Friends of Unity Blog Hop

 Happy May, everyone!


Hard to believe we are already here, life has been so busy despite all of the hurdles - I am happy to know warmer weather and longer days are finally on the horizon!




I am jumping into the Hop with Friends of Unity today  and I think you likely arrived here from 

Joyce's blog....welcome!

I am here with a super-quick project - it was actually created to send to one of my sisterhood who is having a rough time right now. Although our theme is Flora and Fauna this month - I felt this could also work - we all need a bit of encouragement and Unity has SO many great stamps - it is so hard to choose just one!



When I say quick - this card was done in a flash to pop in the mail!

I love my Hang in There Lady set from Unity - the sentiment was perfect. It was just a quick base of Distress Inks in Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean blended together. I inked up that sweet little ladybug and popped up a 2nd layer using the edge of a die that resembled a "cloud" - super simple! 

Head over to Robyn's blog next - she has a wonderful project this month waiting for you!



Thanks for stopping in!


Peace, Love n' Ink 





Comments

  1. I love your ladybug card. The sentiment you used is perfect and so creative to use with this image! I am always looking for less time consuming cards and this one is amazing. It doesn't look like it was so quick to make as the design and the ink blending with the cutout sky is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and uplifting!
    Lovely coloring.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great design, good to have some quick ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this inspiration! I seem to always be in need of a quick encouragement card and this is fabulous! Hope your friend hangs on knowing she's in your prayers and heart!
    🎈Happy Birthday Unity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Amber! That sweet ladybug is one my absolute favorite stamps. I'm sure your friend will love your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely darling and adorable. I've always loved that little ladybug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your ladybug card. We all can use inspiration and hanging in there. Some days are tough. Thank you for your beautiful card creation and a fun blog post and hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amber this is the perfect card! I get happy when I see the little bugs come out bendy I know it's spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that ladybug too! She is so simple yet says so much. Great card you made!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So charming and adorable. It's guaranteed to bring a smile to any recipient and cheer your friend up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet ladybug card! I'm sure your friend loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's always great to have encouragement Cards on hand, love your take

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eeek! This little ladybug card is just the cutest ever! I would definitely feel better if this came in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card! And it's the perfect card to drop in the mail to someone who needs it! I love that popped up cloud portion too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect sentiment for this cute lady bug card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts