{Growing In Unity} Day 4

 I cannot believe how fast the week is flying by - today it is my 4th day with Growing in Unity

and I had a special project I had to complete!

Today is my nephew's birthday - it's not just any bday though - it's a Champagne Birthday (he is 11 today, on the 11th) so this calls for a celebration! 

Both of my youngest nephews are SO different.... our birthday boy is our "rocker"... loves music...full of "grit"... and he never stops amazing us with his quiet confidence. He sure is special. But,, he's not a little boy anymore so gift cards are the way to go for a prezzie for him - so I used my Unity to whip up something to hold his gift card when we see him for dinner tonight! 

Since my other nephew also has a birthday coming soon, I thought of creating a gift card holder for him as well - and Quinny is still young, so I can get away with letting him stay little. He's our little artist, and quiet and bookish. Two very different boys call for very different ideas! Unity to the rescue!



I love Unity's Spoiler Alert for creating gift tags and gift card holders - going in to the Christmas season, it is a MUSt and I recommend getting it if it's not already in your crafty stash! I simply used various dies to create Riley's - I know he will be splurging on a video game he has been eyeing up ;)

And for our little monster, Quinnlan - Monster Hugs was the way to go! He is quiet and shy but he is still our littlest nephew.... and a boy after my own heart, as he LOVES to draw and paint and craft! The Monster Hugs set is perfect for birthdays - and I can't believe I waited this long to ink it up!




Do you create gift card holders? I think it's such a fun and easy way to add a unique touch!

Thanks for stopping by! Leave some love below - we have some Unity goodies to give to you at the end of my Unity week (which is sadly coming very quickly!)


Love, Peace n'Ink


Amber





Comments

  1. Fun gift card ideas! I love the bright colors!
    I do occasionally make gift card holders, most often for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these gift card holders! The sentiments are hilarious and will go on my wishlist for sure. I love the bright colors snd the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't make gift card holders but might start now. This is adorable! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuuuuuuuute gift card holders. I especially love the little monster one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable are those little monsters?! So cute. I've only got one niece left that is young - the rest are getting older and yep, no cutesy stuff anymore. It's a bit sad! lol But three of them are getting married ... that means babies are next! Yay!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gift card holders! I like how you made them based on your nephews' personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Spoiler Alert set is hardly put away all of Christmas. I make almost all my gift tags using it. It never gets old for me. Now will be adding this idea for a gift card holder. Thanks, I had not thought of how perfect that sentiment works for one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monster cards are just adorable! Making cards into gift card holders is a great idea.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards and I love how we can find stamps to fit each personality!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great kids gift card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are so sweet they will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of these are great - and perfect for the boys! I love the Spoiler Alert set for making fun gift card holders!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great gift card holders. I especially love the monster one.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your GC holders. That spoiler alert set is great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are super fun ideas, I am sure they will love them

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfect gift card for a young man!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love love the monster gift card...stinky cute! I am inspired to make gift cards holder for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts