Growing In Unity - Friday: Loved By A Dog

 Hi there, friends! 

Saddest Friday ever: My week as a Growing In Unity Girl has come to an end. 

I have loved reading each and every comment y'all have left each day - the best thing about Unity is the connection we all have as a little community. It really seems like a little sisterhood and that is SO special. So all of the love you have dropped each day this week means alot to me - because you "get" it. 

We all just wanna make pretty things and share them to brighten someone's day💕

Each visit this week also gives you a chance to have a little "Unity love" sent your way - a lucky person will be chosen to receive a Gift Card - so if you missed stopping by another day this week, go back and check out what I created and let me know you visited! 

My Friday card is also a wee bit sad, but it's special, because I just received this stamp bundle  a couple days ago and I knew it was a "must-have". Love Is a Four Legged Word is combined with Loved By a Dog for this design. 

I inked up the paw print heart image with Versamark and heat embossed it in black (lots of shine with a bit of dimension) then I cut it out with the Dashes & Frills Heart dies. I punched a portion out with an adorable dog punch and also punched a black dog to inset into the heart image. It worked out lovely!

I also stamped the sentiment  on a heart cut from the Dashes & Frills Heart dies, and popped everything up on my base card. (all those splashes and splatters are heat embossed as well - I had Versamark re-inker that I added to the end of an old blender pen and "flicked" it everywhere)

It's so hard to lose a pet - they really are like family.    This card is made especially for a friend who just lost her best friend and my heart hurts, but I know this card will be cherished by her. This stamp came at the right time. 


My week has come to an end and I hope I inspired you to create with your stamps you may already have in your stash, or even shop for some new crafty goodness (I don't like the word ENABLER... how about INFLUENCER?)  ;) 

I would love to know if you stopped by today so be sure to leave a little hello below in the comments. I can't wait to see your beautiful cards in the S&T group and share what you love. 

Peace, Love n Ink 

Amber 

Comments

  1. Lovely card!! And I like the word influencer, hahahaha! Sounds better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I know our fur babies are family and your friend will love this sentiment! Thanks for a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! It's been a lovely week! Thanks for all your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a super week of pretty things. Your final card is so sweet.. love it! Blessings my fellow Canadian Unity sister!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sympathy card. Loved all your creations this week! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stamp to have in your stash. Nice card.

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending you a happy hello! I enjoyed your week of beautiful and thoughtful cards! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card. It has been amazing watching your cards this week. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely precious!! I’m sorry to your friend and this is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love to emboss just about everything I can. Love the shine. Thanks for all the inspiration this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card and the colors. I just got this set in the mail and can’t wait to create with it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet card and I'm sure your friend will appreciate it so much. Been there, done that with losing beloved pets and it is so hard.
    Thanks for a great GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card for your last day! Thank you for sharing your cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww such a heartfelt card ♥️. It will mean a lot to her. Thank you for the week of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have seen so many uses for the Dashes and Frills Heart Dies. Yours is spot on! Also love the little heart on the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet card. I'm so sorry for your friend; it's so hard to lose our best furry friends. I love your inlaid dog punch idea. And I never thought to splatter with Versamark re-inker and emboss the splatters too - very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts