Growing In Unity - Wednesday: Better With Age

 Hi friends! 

Wowsa, it is insane that it's already Wednesday and I am mid way through my Growing In Unity week. 

Day 3  has arrived and today since it's mid week I thought we could all use a collective pick me up. 


I was loving all the color happening with my Monday card and all that happiness inspired me to create this birthday card.  Unity has some super fun wine-inspired stamps which I happen to love and I inked up Friends I Can't Forget and fussy cut it. (That might be rose in the glass) ;) 

Inks: TH Oxides in Worn Lipstick, Dusty Concord and Squeezed Lemonade

Stencil: Vicki Boutin 

My back ground card panel was created with the inks and stencil listed above,  and the sentiment was directly stamped on it - it's an itty bitty called You're Better and I think it pairs perfectly with the wine glass. A couple bubbly embellishments and this card was a breeze to create. 

I hope today's birthday card inspired you to use your Unity stamps and create something special for someone - even just to brighten their day. If you don't have these stamps already in your stash, go to the website and fill your cart - there is always something wonderful I discover each time I look (and I LOVE a good sale!) 

Tomorrow I will be back with another special card so be sure to come back to the blog for a peek -Leave me a little hello to let me know you popped by!


Peace Love n' Ink

Amber 

Comments

  1. You are so right Amber. The sentiment goes perfectly with your lovely card. Love the amazing inky background and your little embellishments that look like few droplets!💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is perfect for the images. Looks like a celebration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly Brillhart comment above (I keep forgetting to change Anonymous)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect saying for a birthday card. Love your color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card. I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I love this stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That stencil is perfect for your beautiful card and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this one, the stenciling is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card! I love the stenciled background design and colors! Great image and sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I used Unity yesterday for a card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. Love the colors. The BG is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That stencil and your color blending make a beautiful background! Great birthday sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! Fabulous background and fun colors! And you're right, Unity has tons of awesome wine-inspired sets - I think I *may* have quite a few of them myself. Loving all of your cards this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This reminds me of rainbow Sherbet! It's so soft and fun and the sentiment is perfect. I have so many amazing Unity sentiments but the problem comes in finding the perfect one at the perfect time. 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooooooo that background is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful stenciling and the bubble embellies finished it off perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts