Friends Of Unity Blog Hop January 2024 - Laughter, Giggles and Smiles

 Hello friends! 

It feels absolutely wild that January has arrived - Cheers to 2024! 

Last year was a wild ride for me creatively - it has almost been a full year that I have been on the Unity Design Team and I have loved EVERY DANG MINUTE of it! Sometimes, I still have to pinch myself it feels that awesome! Summer was a bit of a break as my wrist healed from a fall while walking the dog - and so far the weather has been warm so it isn't "achy" - fingers crossed we are still going to have mild temps for the rest of the winter months! I hate that it cut into my creative time!

This month, the Friends of Unity have a cue that is probably my favorite one yet - Laughter, Giggles and Smiles - because WHO DOESN'T NEED to laugh it up now and then?! 

Right?! 

Did you arrive here from Tammy's Blog? She always makes beautiful cards to inspire me and this month was no exception (if you need to go back and check out her designs, you can get to her          Blog here.

Unity has sooooo many fun stamp sets (from snarky to sarcastic and a few that have made me snort right out loud) One of the things that made me fall in love with Unity allllllll those years ago is that they have stamps for EVERYONE... from a little on the wild side, to faith-based. They are perfect for anyone - anytime!  

You will see this month I definitely dug into the vault for some things to play with - and that's the other beauty of Unity - it is very rare any stamps retire. They are just so dang good you can't get rid of 'em! 

So here's my first design for this month's cue.


This fun little set of 3x3 note cards was created using a stamp set called "frankly said" and I admit I bought this when it came out back in 2015. I can't part with it because every one of these sentiments in the set has been used to create cards for friends - it is very well loved.

I had fun creating this little "girls emergency set" -  emergencies like flirty, funny... it's all in here! This little pack of 4 cards is handy and would make a great gift for someone too!

Next up.... I went even DEEPER into the Unity Vault... 


This ia another golden oldie/vintage Unity Stamp from way back, called AH, Crap . It s a GREAT all around stamp for encouragement and all occasions. It was another must-have back in the day.

I just had to add that funny little ribbon as "TP" and I heat embossed the sentiment on black cardstock. 

This image doesn't take alot of coloring time at all so it is great for a quick and easy card!





Next up... even further into the vault I go......





This retro/vintage Unity stamp set is called "gossip, hot flashes, and crazy"  and I actually just purchased the stamp during the amazing Sale Unity had during Brown Thursday - I hope you grab it too! 

This was another simple stamping card with no coloring - I let that patterned paper do the work! 


I know that a stamp set may be new but it will be put to good use - every sentiment in it is perfect to send to your good girlfriends who "get ya".


Next up is my friend April with something to make you giggle! Head over to her Blog here!

(If you would like to start at the beginning and follow the Hop, Crystal kicked things off this month - you can find her Blog here :) 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Be sure to let me know you dropped in - leave a little hello below in the comments! And be sure to tag me if you create something - I love seeing your projects and inspiration! 

Peace, Love n Ink


Amber

Comments

  1. These creations are so very creative and FUN. They sure made me smile. :) Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous bunch of cards, Amber! Frankly Said is a must have set that I don't use often enough so thank you for the inspiration! I just love the vintage vibe on your last card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great set of cards, I love your sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annnd cheers to you!. This is so fun. The vintage feel speaks directly to me. Great idea using the pattern paper like that. I looooove pattern paper.... off to see what I've got like it. Happy giggley new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling cards and
    cute stamps.
    Carla from Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny cards!🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
    Karen Adams

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all soooo good!! Love the tp!! Perfect!!
    Jenni Shamblin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I chuckled for sure! Great cards for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! So fun! LOVE all of these and surprisingly, I don't have any of these, yet! (lol) Great colors, designs, and patterns. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a fun, snarky card like yours are! So much fun. Wonderfully designed, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun variety of cards. I like the ribbon for tp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fun. Love the TP!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts