Friends of Unity June 2024 Blog Hop - Celebrations!

 



Hey, hey! Welcome crafty friends! 

I am so excited to be back this month for another Blog Hop with the Friends of Unity! This month is a PARTY - our cue is CELEBRATIONS, and there are soooo many events worth celebrating. 

I  had alot of fun searching through my stash for just the right stamps (I may have gotten distracted a time or two by things I forgot I had and have never inked up - can you relate?) My first card is one of those examples! 


While searching for the stamps I wanted to play with this month for the Celebrations cue, I realized I have some amazing stamps I have never created with! I inked up the Balloon Party background stamp on watercolor paper and heat embossed it before using my Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Pencils. I loved the combination of Kitsch Flamingo, Twisted Citron, Salvaged Patina, Seedless Preserves and Mustard Seed. I can't believe I have never used this stamp - it was perfect for this month's cue! 

I also had another fresh red rubber stamp begging to be used  - Joyful Echoes... and it pairs perfectly with this background - and this month's theme! I colored this girly with Copics and fussy-cut her to pop up on the balloon layer. The sentiment is also popped up and I added a few flat-backed sequins as embellishments. 

Next up, another celebration card...



I could not resist playing with a few newer goodies from Unity - including the Tiny Tutu Soiree stamp. I broke out my alcohol markers and then cut it out using the Make a Tag dies. A little ink blending around the edges made it stand out a bit against the Rustic Farmhouse pattern paper. I also had to add one of my favorite new embellishments from Unity - the Wood Whittles! The Happy Birthday ones were a "must-have" in my last order! 

Crystal kicked off this month's Hop - and if you would like to start at the beginning, you can get to her Blog here. 

Next up is Colleen - you can head over and see her beautiful cards here


Thanks for stopping by! 


Peace Love n'Ink 

Amber 


Comments

  1. Ohhh... so much cuteness, Amber! I adore your first card! I haven't inked up that adorable girl just yet, but I'm feeling inspired! And the mouse is quickly becoming a new favorite! I love your makes! Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first card is a party for my eyes! Both are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable cards!

    Karen Adams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty, both of these beauties. I can't choose a favorite. Great projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards!!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mouse is on her way to my house! lol She's so sweet. And I love the girl, too; she is fabulous! Both cards are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and colorful cards. I really like the mouse in a tutu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling cards and the
    first one is too fun!
    Carla from Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your 1st card made me laugh! Love the girl and balloons! Adorable mouse on your 2nd card, and awesome coloring on both of them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts