Growing In Unity - Thursday: True Love Lasts Forever

 Hello everyone! 

It's Thursday and I am a little sad, because this week as a Growing In Unity girl has gone by so quick! 

I only have a couple more days to share my love of Unity with you, but I also regularly contribute to our Friends of Unity Blog Hop - if you have never checked it out, I suggest you definitely see what the fuss is about! We Hop the first Saturday of the month and if you missed my post for February I shared some more fun Unity designs inspired by our cue. You can  check it out here. 

Here's today's Unity card for you! 


I was loving this stamp set for so long I don't know why it took forever for me to add it to my stash. 

The image is from Forever Forest. I stamped it out three times across watercolor paper                         and then trimmed it before coloring it up with both my Zig real brush water-colours, and TH Oxides and a Q-tip (just a little trick I learned from the uber-crafty Lisa Arana)

Lisa also inspired me to create an "eclipse" look with the stitched heart on the image. The sentiment is from Love Never Leaves. Unity was so wonderful to pull this  out of retirement recently! (they really are soooo good to us!) I popped that up just a bit and tore the edge. I can't wait to create a few more cards with this stamp set, but this would make a sweet Valentine for a special someone! 

I hope you come back and visit tomorrow, as it's my last day as a GIU girl and I have something special to share with you. 

Peace, Love n Ink 


Amber 



Comments

  1. Beautiful card!!!! I have to check out that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super sweet!!! Love the one heart colored!
    Jenni S

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS card lady. Birch trees are my favorite and I love that you shared your technique with us. What a great week you're having. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I have a set of birch trees but never used them not knowing what I could do with them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love the birch tree stamp-makes for cool background on tags also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! I Love the silver birch trees as they remind me of camping here in Saskatchewan.😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Great technique idea for subtle color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! Love the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! I love those trees - how have I missed seeing these?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. You always make such lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the smudgy shading on the trees! Makes them so realistic! It's a lovely Valentine!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beautiful card. Love those trees!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card. I always love it when I see it but keep forgetting it when I order. Guess I'll have to add it to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card. I love the soft watercoloring and the woodgrain background paper. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! I like the heart cut out under the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts